THE SECOND PERSON’S TEST
Note: You must be over 18 years old to take this test. Also, you remain anonymous to us!
If we don’t watch someone taking a test, we can’t be sure that the person who is NAMED ON THAT TEST is the same person as the one who actually TOOK THAT TEST . . .
Therefore, you can use a code-word or a fictitious name to conceal your real identity!
By being anonymous to us, people feel free to answer all questions truthfully.
CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS!
- While taking this test, you should be ALONE in a quiet place.
- For each Group, first READ THE QUESTION AT THE TOP. Then select only ONE or TWO answers that are MOST TRUE for you or MOST IMPORTANT to you --
(Then CLICK ON THE BUTTON IN COLUMN 1 to the left of each chosen answer.)
* There may be one or two choices that you TRULY LOVE (your favorite things)!
- Next, select the ONE or TWO choices that are MOST FALSE to you or LEAST IMPORTANT to you –
(Then CLICK ON THE BUTTON IN COLUMN 2 to the left of the answers that are least important or most false for you.)
* There may be one or two choices that you TRULY HATE!
- DO NOT CLICK ON ANY ANSWERS THAT ARE ABOUT NEUTRAL FOR YOU.
* These are answers that are not True, not False, or NOT IMPORTANT to you.
- Then proceed to the next Group. Do not analyze words or look for hidden meanings.
Move along rapidly, without too much thought, and BE TRUTHFUL!
* Note -- There are no right or wrong answers in this test . . .
(We need your honest “gut-level answers” – what YOU truly believe.)
Here's a sample of how to do it:
THE TEST -- FOR SECOND PERSON
Select only ONE or TWO answers that are MOST TRUE for you or MOST IMPORTANT to you.
Next, select the ONE or TWO choices that are MOST FALSE to you or LEAST IMPORTANT to you.
Leave neutral answers unmarked